Beach Jan van Renesseweg
- Parking Jan van Renesseweg is nearby; ±400 m.
- Wheelchair friendly beach entrance
- Shower facilities
- First aid post
- Toilet for disabled
- Beach pavilion
Dogs on beach
Only leashed dogs are allowed on the beaches of Renesse during the period 1 May till 1 October between 10:00 till 19:00.
Outside of the above mentioned period and time are dogs allowed (both loose and leased) on the beaches of Renesse.
Horses on beach
On the beaches between the beach Domeinen 3 and Duinhoevepad, horse riding is permitted throughout the day and year.
However, on the other beaches of Renesse, horse riding on the beaches is prohibited during the bathing season (from May 1 till October 1) daily from 9.00 till 19.00 hours. Outside this period and times horse riding on the beaches is allowed.
Further, we also recommend reading the information board, with the local beach rules, which is often placed near every beach (entrance).
Near the beach
- De Herberg Appartementen; ±1,3 km
- Appartementen Renesse; ±1,4 km
- Van Kloosterweg - VZ946 Studio in Renesse; ±1,4 km
- Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen; ±450 m
- Hotel de Logerij Renesse; ±1,2 km
- Badhotel Renesse; ±1,2 km
- Leo BBB; ±1,3 km
- De Herberg; ±1,3 km
- Hotel Renesse; ±1,3 km
- De Vier Seizoenen; ±1,3 km
- Hotel Zoom-Oord; ±1,4 km
Bed (and breakfasts)
- Villa Westerduin; ±1,2 km
- Eikenmeet 8; ±500 m
- Lijsterweg - ZE854; ±750 m
- Oude Moolweg 16 - Huisje Marijke; ±800 m
- 30 Lijsters - Lijsterweg 30; ±800 m
- Fazantenweg - VZ805; ±850 m
- Juultje Chalet 6; ±1,3 km